Tuesday 19 April 2016

Joanna Turner: I lost 25 kilos with deep breathing

There has never ever actually been anything more crucial to me than health and wellness, physical fitness and weight reduction. I desire everyone in the world to be healthy and balanced. That’s why I share information as well as articles like right stuff listed http://ift.tt/1T1GVsd below. If you have not read anything concerning this I absolutely suggest you do some additional study. A quick search of Google will give you a range of articles on the subject so most definitely do that after you are done reading this.

“It took me a while to hear the message about breathing that everyone kept talking about. I was ‘hearing’ the message but not actually doing it. After a stressful day at work (I was formerly a corporate accountant), I would literally say, ‘I haven’t even breathed today!’

I am a firm believer that stress makes you fat. The right breathing proper belly breaths is a quick way to calm stress, and reduces all that cortisol that’s pouring in to our body (when you’re in the ‘fight or flight’ stress response mode).

I have a new career as a health and life coach, and now actually teach my clients how to breathe. Breathing the right way has calmed me down and helped me lose weight.

So far I’ve lost 25 kg and find myself spending less time doing excessive long-distance sports, like triathlons and half-marathons, and spend more time doing yoga, Pilates, weights and short HIIT-style (high intensity interval training) workouts for fast results. This change has given me better results, in much less time.”

For more information on better breathing, see our4 breathing techniques to reduce stressor browse more weight loss tips.

http://ift.tt/1MGmLoi

There has never actually been anything more crucial to me than health, health and fitness and also fat burning. I want everyone on the planet to be healthy. That’s why I discuss information and also posts like the things below. If you have not check out anything about this I certainly recommend you do some additional study. A quick search of Google will give you a range of short articles on the topic so certainly do that after you are done reading this.

The post Joanna Turner: I lost 25 kilos with deep breathing appeared first on The VenusFactor.Reviews Weight Loss Blog.



from The VenusFactor.Reviews Weight Loss Blog - Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment