Saturday 16 April 2016

Delicious Easy Egg Bake

I was browsing the web as common as well as I read something that made me assume. I wanted to share this short article with my visitors so they could get some added click here understanding on the various things connected to this topic. What are your thought? I know I like living healthy and I believe not enough individuals assume deeply about these sorts of points. Exists anything that the post does not state that it should? I could possibly think about a few things if I truly rested down, yet that is not the factor. The point is to simply consume info as well as consider it in the context of your life. So here’s the post.

This Egg bake did not last long in my house. My poor husband was drooling and waiting ever so patiently while I was taking a few photos. I’ve never seen him so patient while hungry. He knew it was good and wanted to me to share this with the world.

This dish is super easy to make. You can use any veggies and cheese you want. I used Goat Cheese but prior to this egg bake I made mini egg, turkey bacon and cheddar cheese bakes using muffin tins that the kids loved. I used a 5 cup Pyrex dish because it was just for my husband and me. You can double the recipe if you’re making it for a larger group.

Ingredients

8 Organic Large Eggs (whisked)

1 cup of chopped broccoli

1/2 cup of Goat Cheese

Handful of arugula

2 chopped jalapeos

1 chopped green onion

10 cherry tomatoes cut in half

1 tsp of Vital Salt – Black Truffle Sesame Salt

Directions

Preheat oven to 350.

Place all the chopped veggies evenly in a 5 cup 1.2L dish.

Pour the eggs evenly over the vegetables.

Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the eggs

Cook for 30-40 minutes depending on how the size of your egg bake.

The inside will be moist but not wet when ready. Enjoy with fresh arugula and some hot sauce if you like it spicy.

Let me know what you think!

http://ift.tt/1qwOsFQ

There has actually never truly been anything much more important to me than wellness, health and fitness and weight loss. I want everyone worldwide to be healthy and balanced. That’s why I share news as well as posts like right stuff listed below. If you have not review anything concerning this I certainly suggest you do some additional study. A fast search of Google will offer you a variety of write-ups on the http://ift.tt/2678k2X topic so certainly do that after you are done reading this.

The post Delicious Easy Egg Bake appeared first on The VenusFactor.Reviews Weight Loss Blog.



from The VenusFactor.Reviews Weight Loss Blog - Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment